Kraków / Cracow City / Balice Airport - Zakopane City private transfer
This convenient form of private transport takes you from Krakow Airport or Krakow city to your hotel in Zakopane city.
What we provide is top-quality service that includes a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and friendly, English-speaking driver. On board of our car You will find Zakopane city guide in english language, free water and Wi-Fi.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Our transfer service will let You get to Zakopane city from Cracow city or Cracow airport, you will avoid waiting for a cab and guarantee a constant price, regardless of a day’s period and drop-off location. Furthermore, no parking fees will be added. No eventual traffic jams or other delays will increase your costs either.
- The Driver will be waiting for you on arrival hall with meet and greet board that includes your name and surname if You want to be picked up from airport.
- Door-to-door service, You will be picked up from airport/hotel to your hotel.
- If the flight is dealayed, don't worry - we monitor airport information and dispatch our vehichles at proper times.
All transfers are provided using comfortable passenger cars, minivans and buses, not older than 4-years.
Departure Point :
We can pick You up from whatever location in Cracow City or Cracow Airport.
AirportsJohn Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland
Return Detail :Zakopane, Poland - We will drive You to whatever place in Zakopane City You want.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.