Kraków: Schindler's Factory and Former Ghetto Tour
Start the tour from 1 of 2 optional meeting points in the center of Krakow. Meet the driver of the tour, who will provide all the necessary information and transfer you between the different points of interest. Board the comfortable electric car and begin your audio-guided tour around the Podgórze district.
Continue your tour by exploring the iconic places of the former Ghetto terrain. See the famous Heroes of the Ghetto square and learn about the importance of the Eagle Pharmacy. Visit the remnants of the sites telling a tragic story of those who were repressed with the horror of living there during the occupation.
For the highlight of the tour, visit the famous Oscar Schindler's factory. Discover this mysterious place on a one of a kind visit. After the visit, hop back on the electric car and see the rest of the Ghetto area. End your visit to the Podgórze district by visiting the only remaining part of the wall that surrounded the Ghetto during the Second World War.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Driver
- Entry/Admission - Apteka pod Orłem
- Entry/Admission - Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ghetto Heroes Square, Plac Bohaterow Getta, Krakow Poland
See the famous Heroes of the Ghetto square. Visit the remnants of the sites telling a tragic story of those who were repressed with the horror of living there during the occupation.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Apteka pod Orłem, Plac Bohaterów Getta 18, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Learn about the importance of the Eagle Pharmacy. Visit the remnants of the sites telling a tragic story of those who were repressed with the horror of living there during the occupation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory, Lipowa 4, 30-702 Kraków, Poland
The exhibition is primarily a story about Kraków and its inhabitants, both Polish and Jewish, during World War Two. It is also a story about Nazi Germans – the occupiers who arrived here on 6 September 1939, brutally disrupting Kraków’s centuries-long history of Polish-Jewish relations. The great history of World War Two intersects here with everyday life, and the personal dramas of individual people overlap with the tragedy which affected the whole world.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Grodzka 65, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.