Kravice Water Oasis
The gorgeous Kravice waterfalls are a perfect way to relax and enjoy a refreshing day while in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take the day to swim and have a great experience! This tour departs regularly; you may stay the entire day or only half a day. The Kravice waterfalls are located in Ljubuski, only 30 minutes away from the beautiful city of Mostar. Here you will also find some great local cuisines at nearby restaurants and grills. A perfect activity whether you are traveling with your family or looking to meet locals.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kravica waterfall, often erroneously called Kravice, is a large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is 10 kilometres (6 mi) south of Ljubuški and 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Mostar. Its height is about 25 metres (80 ft) and the radius of the lake in the base of the waterfall is 120 metres (390 ft)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your location in the city so we may pick you up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.