Kravice Waterfalls, Mostar and Pocitelj Day Tour from Dubrovnik
Leave Dubrovnik behind for this special half-day excursion including some of Hercegovina's most prominent attractions. Spend 2 hours at the „Gem of Hercegovina“ surrounded by pristine nature, the spectacular Kravice falls before continuing on for a tour of the Old Town of Mostar and the Old Bridge at its center with your local guide, a movie about the history of the Old Bridge and free time in Mostar included. On your way back stop by the medieval town of Pocitelj.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- English speaking driver/guide
- Local guide in Mostar
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Kravice Waterfalls ( approx 10€ per person from 1.6.-1.10., 5€ p.p. in October)
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Your day starts with pick-up from your hotel/accommodation in Dubrovnik. Sit back and enjoy the scenery before arriving at your first stop, the Kravice Waterfalls in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Your first stop will be at the „Gem of Hercegovina“, the Kravice falls, tickets included. The falls created by the river Trebizat provide an always relaxing and cool background for picnics and relaxing in pristine nature. Spend up to 2 hours at the Kravice falls, take a swim, go for a stroll or simply enjoy a coffee in the local cafes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
After Kravice, join your driver and guide again for another short trip to the home of the region's most famous bridge, Mostar. Join your local guide for a tour of the narrow- cobblestone streets which make up the Old Town of Mostar with the Old Bridge at its center. Catch a glimpse of the fearless local divers who dive headfirst from the height of 24 meters into the whirling waters of the river Neretva below. Visit the nearby museum for a movie showing the long and tumultuous history of the Old Bridge before enjoying two hours of free time in Mostar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pocitelj, Pocitelj, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
After, join your driver once again for a smooth drive in your air-conditioned transportation back to Dubrovnik. Along the way stop at the medieval town of Pocitelj, which rests on the side of a hill with its iconic tower overlooking the valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be contacted with your exact pick-up time before the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the coach tour is 5 and small group tour is 2.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Old Bridge in Mostar may be slippery.
- Most travelers can participate
- A valid passport is required for this tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.