Krimml Waterfalls Full-Day Private Tour from Salzburg
Visit the Krimml Waterfalls, one of the world’s most striking natural spectacles, and experience the incredible beauty and power of water up close. With hotel pickup and drop off from Salzburg, you can relax on your way out of the city and take in the scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krimml Falls (Krimmler Wasserfalle), Wasserfallweg 47 Section OeAV Warnsdorf / Krimml, Krimml 5743 Austria
With more than 400,000 visitors a year, this site is rated among Austria’s top 10 attractions.
Pass picturesque alpine villages surrounded by magnificent alpine scenery as you leave Salzburg in private transportation. You will visit a spectacular destination: Europe's largest water falls.
Once you arrive to Krimml Waterfalls, take an easy serpentine hiking trail with various platforms to explore the natural wonder up close with water cascading down the valley over three stages with a total drop of 1246 feet (380 meters).
Within 10 minutes by foot from the parking lot (also disabled accessible), one can reach the lowest waterfall. In case you want to hike all the way up you need to tackle 1414 feet (431 meters) of attitude change to the highest point at 4921 feet (1500 meters) elevation.
Krimml Waterfalls are the perfect destination for all nature lovers to rejuvenate in the mist of incredible brisk fresh air. Pick up and drop off is included from your hotel in Salzburg City.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
with hotel pick up please wait in the hotel lobby
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.