Krk island: history and wine tour
During this amazing tour you will visit the city of KRK on the island of Krk. We'll discover the past, the way they built the city with walls and typical Roman layout of streets. It's a town with many little caffees and shops and the best local cake shop where you can enjoy the sunshine and view of the city like a local.
Next we drive past the olive tree gardens to PUNAT and cross over to KOŠLJUN ISLAND where we visit a Franciscan monastery from the 15th century with museums.
Afterwards we return to Punat and continue the drive inland to a small hill town VRBNIK known for vine making and local delicacies that we get to taste in a local "konoba" before returning to Opatija.
This excursion can run any day except on Sundays due to short working hours of Košljun museums.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Snacks - prosciutto and cheese with wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 3 kinds of wine and rakijas
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a great tour if you want to spend a relaxed day driving through vineyards, olive tree gardens, visiting cities, monasteries and museums and ending the day with a wine and local food tasting before returning to Opatija.
• Prosciutto - cheese, olive oil tasting
Departure Point :51410, Opatija, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- SLATINA Shopping Center, Ul. Maršala Tita 166, 51410, Opatija, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.