Krka Private Tour: from Split with Trogir
Your Private Tour begins with pick up at the desired location in the Spit area(apartment, hotel...) at the arranged time.
Our tour includes
Crossing the line and getting straight to the park in a car.
Preordering discounted tickets, saving you money and time.
JUNE/JULY/AUG/ SEPT 150.00kn
JAN/FEB/MAR/ NOV/DEC/ 20.00kn
Accompanied by a tourist guide/driver while admiring the natural beauties, you will visit the Ethno Eco Village and the mills that depict the former way of life of this area. Best of all, it's possible to swim in some locations so be sure to bring your swimsuit with you. After approximately 3 hours of enjoying the park, the best way to leave is a 25-minute boat ride, a great way to see most of the park. You will be picked up at the dock in the small town of Skradin.
After you reach Skradin we continue our tour to Trogir where you will have an hour of free time to explore. Finally, we finish the tour in Split by disembarking at the desired location.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cross the line and get straight to the park in a car
- Discount on pre-ordered tickets
- 30 minutes Krka River Cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- admission fees / entrence tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Named after the Krka River National Park Krka is located 10km inland from the coast and one hour from the Split city by car.
The Park covers an area of about100 square km. The most popular attraction of the Park is its famous Skradinski Buk waterfall which is one of the most famous sights in the park and best of all,
For those dears to swim ( bring your swimming costume or trunks along!) because it is possible to swim there.
A boat trip through the park is included in this tour and is a great way of seeing much of the Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Trogir, Trogir, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Great placeTrogir is a wonderfully picturesque coastal town and harbor, close to Split. The town is situated on a small island between the Croatian mainland and the island of Čiovo. Trogir is a UNESCO Heritage Site and features some fantastic sights worth having in jour memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 15b, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pickup information/location/time.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
2/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face mask required for the driver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.