Krka Waterfalls private day tour from Split
Highly professional service, available 24/7, clean and comfortable vehicles, make our company well
worth your consideration.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Split selected area on request
- Tour Guide for National Park Krka
What's excluded :
- Tickets for national park (You can purchase them at the entrance or online)
- Lunch (We will stop at local restaurants where you can have lunch at your own expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
You will be picked up at previously agreed location.
Duration from Split to National Park Krka is approx. 90 minutes.
Time needed to explore National Park Krka is approx. 2-3 hours.
At the end of your walking tour you will be offered to board a boat (included in the ticket price for entering national park Krka) which will take you to Skradin.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skradin, Skradin, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Upon arrival in Skradin you will be given 1:30h free time so you can explore local cuisine.
After enjoyable time in picturesque Skradin, we start our journey back to the starting point.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please feel free to contact us if you have any changes or questions regarding departure time/place.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 2/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.