Krushuna Waterfalls and Devatashka Cave Small Group Day Trip
This tour is a great chance to see two magnificent places with one trip. The Devatashka Cave will capture you with its size and forms and the Krushuna Waterfalls will enchant you with their beauty.
The walking in this tour is not much and it is relatively easy and accessible. At both places about 45 minutes are spent and you will have the opportunity to take great and memorable photos.
You will also have a free time for lunch in the restourants which are nearby.
The expected return in Sofia is at 6;30 pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver- guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: 3 euro total per person
- Food & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Devetashka Cave
- Entry/Admission - Krushunskiye Waterfalls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devetashka Cave, 5555 Devetaki, Bulgaria
The first stop is at the Devetàshka cave- it is a picturesque karst cave near the waterfalls. Unlike other caves Devetàshka is very well lit and its floor is covered by lush greenery, especially in spring and summer, so sometimes it is hard to believe that one is actually underground. It amazes with its size and formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Krushunskiye Waterfalls, P.O.Box 226, 5500 Lovech, Krushuna Bulgaria
The Krushùna Falls- an excellent opportunity for a one-day escape from the city, especially during the hot summer months when one can enjoy a nice walk up the cascade. The falls are the biggest travertine cascade in Bulgaria, unique with its picturesque scenery, lush vegetation, numerous round-shaped terraces and small natural pools with mineral water. The main waterfall is about 20 m high and it splits into several smaller ones along its way down the soft limestone rocks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Guided group day tour to Plovdiv city or Plovdiv and Koprivshitsa, ul. "19-ti fevruari" 1, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.