Ksar Ghuilaine 1 day visit
06h00: Departure in the direction of Medenine by the Roman road which is the main link between Djerba and the mainland (Photos and stop visit).
07h00: Coffee break with an explanation of your program.
08h15: We are moving away gradually from large cities and crossing a few villages of Beni kheddach before the paved road ends.
09h30: The trail begins in the middle of a desert of stones (the reg). Break for photos in the complete rock desert.
10h00: Continue to the oasis of Ksar Guilaine located in the fine sand dunes where begins the Grand Erg Oriental.
11h00: Arrival at Ksar Ghilane, free time to admire the oasis around the source of hot water, opportunity to bathe in the hot spring.
14h30: Departure to Matmata: Visit of the Berber villages of Tamazret and Toujane.
15h30: Arrival at Matmata and visit of troglodyte house and continuation to Sidi Driss Hotel and visit of the Star Wars decoration.
16h15: Departure to Djerba.
18h00: Arrival at the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal shopping and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ksar Ghilane, Grand Erg Oriental, Tataouine 3200 Tunisia
Ksar Ghuilaine oasis
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Escale de Toujane, 1 Toujane, Route de Matmata, Km Toujane, Matmata 6070 Tunisia
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chaussée Romaine, الطريق الرومانية جربة-جرجيس، Tunisia
Chaussée romaine Djeba also called Kantara
Pass By: Chaussee romaine Djerba, Route Zarzis, Djerba Island Tunisia
Chaussée romaine between Djerba and the continent
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Djerba
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.