Kuala Lumpur Nocturnal Tour
If you are having a jet-lag or in short time in Kuala Lumpur then this TOUR IS FOR YOU. The best way to explore the city is at night time when there is much less traffic and the weather is much kinder too!
I will drive you around most of the important parts of KL including Little India, Chinatown, River of Life and the Twin Towers. Not just that, included in the trip are 2 different meal experiences where you can sample some local food!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Local Yong Tau Foo dish
- Coffee and/or Tea - Light supper at the end of the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
We will first go to a local food court in this area to sample Yong Tau Foo!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ampang Lookout, Jalan Hulu Langat Kampung Tasek Permai, Ampang 68000 Malaysia
We will then reach up to the top of the hill to enjoy endless view of Kuala Lumpur skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The River of Life, Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
This historical site if where the whole Kuala Lumpur started over 100 years ago. We will spend some time here walking around the area as I share more about the history of the city and the country.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
We will spend some time here taking photos with the twin towers as your backdrop (note that the public compound of the towers area is already closed by this hour)
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :MRT Pasar Seni (SBK16), Stesen Pasar Seni, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.