Kualoa Ranch - ATV Raptor Tour
Traveling with family and friends? You can enjoy the fantastic Multi-passenger ATV Raptor experience with your entire family or as a group with the extra benefit of being able to take pictures and video as well as talk to others. You can ride with 2 – 6 family members per Multi-passenger ATV Raptor and we never mix guests in the vehicles as there are six seat belts. UTV holds up to 5 or 6 depending on if kids are in your party. Tour is guided with stops along the way.
When reserving online 1 vehicle held for every 6 guests in a reservation.
Minimum age 5 years. Minimum 2 guests required to reserve this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of UTV (tour goes out in a group, following a tour guide)
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Our UTV tours go out rain or shine – rambling through the mud and crossing seasonal streams are part of the fun! Our one hour tour will take you over a saddle trail to visit movie sites located on our beautiful 1,000 acre Ka’a’awa Valley. These family friendly UTV Vehicles allow you to talk to each other and take pictures during the tour which is not able to be done on single ATV tours.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must have minimum 2 guests per vehicle to reserve
- Driver must be minimum 21 years old
- Passengers must be 5 years and older
- Most travelers can participate
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask, bandana, neck gaiter) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are now offering some of our most popular tours which allow proper distancing, and have been working hard to implement new COVID-19 safety protocols in our operations to help protect our guests, staff, and local community.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.