kuelap North Peru Great Experience
Kuélap is the site of a stunning pre-Incan settlement built by the “Cloud Warrior” people of the northern Andes. The walled city, home to hundreds of circular homes and ceremonial buildings, sits in a cloud forest 10,000 feet above sea level. With stunning views of the surrounding jungle-flanked mountainsides, the experience is much more than an archaeological tour.
We start at 7:00 am from your hotel to be transported to New Tingo, a beautiful village where we stop for breakfast. From there we will take the 20 minute scenic cable car service to the bottom of the Kuelap archaeological site. Here, we start our journey to discover the mysterious history of Perú before the Inkas. Once inside the towering 60 ft high fortress walls, you will find yourself in a remarkably well-preserved stone city with panoramic views of the mountains and jungles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Our service to kuelap starts every day at 7:00 am we will organize any change in the travel program to guaranty the success in all our services, Our guests will enjoy included: breackfast, lunch, confortable transport service, an English speaker tour guide, entrance tickets although you will need to carry your pasport or a copy, a bottle of water, sun protection, rain jacket.
the company doesn't provide traveler medical ensurance, please be responsable and contract one from your home.
7:00 am Departure Time
8:00 am Breackfast
9:00 am Cable Car service 20'
10:00 am guided Service to Kuelap A.S.
14:00 pm Cable Car service
15:00 pm Lunch
16:00 pm Departure Time
17:00 pm Approx Arrival
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :We'll drop you off at your hotel (or other location convenient to you in Chachapoyas)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.