Kukui Nut Bracelet Airport Lei Greeting (Maui, Kahului Airport, OGG)
Lei kukui is a type of permanent seed lei known as lei hua. This lei is a great option for those who prefer not to wear a floral lei. Because kukui nuts are long lasting, it makes for a great souvenir to take back home.
Flower allergies? It’s hypoallergenic!
per adult from
5 to 15 minutes
What's included :
- Airport Information & direction
- Welcome name sign
What's excluded :
- Luggage assistance
- Transportation to/from attractions
- HAWAIʻI BASED & HAWAIIAN OPERATED
Since 1982…we’ve continued to be Hawai‘i’s most popular flower lei greeters.
Ali‘i Greeting Service is a multi-generational family business, owned and founded by local Hawaiians born and raised in the islands. Our top priority is to keep our culture alive. By sharing our traditions with visitors, we perpetuate and preserve a part of our culture. We value the opportunity to provide guests with their first of many memorable experiences they will encounter here in the islands.
ISLAND SERVICED: Maui
WHAT TO EXPECT: A greeter in a purple/white uniform, holding a welcome sign with your name, and fresh leis. The greeters will meet you right before baggage claim. If arriving in Honolulu, greeters will meet you at the gate.
Departure Point :Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Reservations require Arrival Flight Info: Airline, Flight #, Arrival Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.