Kumbalgarh Ranakpur Jain Temple Walk - A Guided Experience
Kumbhalgarh is a fort, was built during the 15th century by Rana Kumbha
This tour will take you an early morning drive from Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh. After 2 hours drive, you will be in reach at Kumbhalgarh. The majestic Kumbhalgarh Fort, Fort which is claimed to have the 2nd largest fortified wall in the world. Now proceed for trekking in Kumbhalgarh sanctuary with trekking guide. The Kumbhalgarh wildlife sanctuary is home for various animals like wild hogs, sloth bears, leopards, antelopes etc and numerous birds species.
On arrival at Ranakpur relax for a while and then lunch at a local restaurant later and proceed towards the Jain Temples, built in the 12th century. It is indeed a marvelous piece of architecture and the temple is built with white marble, the temple complex rests upon 1444 pillars which would be a spectacle.
Timing: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 3-4 Hours
Minimum occupancy: 1 Pax
Maximum occupancy: 10 Pax
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking trekking guide
- Hiking sticks
- Jungle entrances
- Water bottle
- Refreshment, tea, coffee, cookies, fruit juice
- Essential first aid
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan 313325, India
Kumbhalgarh is a fort on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills in the Rajsamand district near Udaipur. It was built during the 15th century by Rana Kumbha. The Kumbhalgarh Fort, Fort which is claimed to have the 2nd largest fortified wall in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
Ranakpur Jain temple is a Jain temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Tirthankara Rishabhanatha. The temple is located in a village of Ranakpur near Sadri in the Pali district of Rajasthan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Surajpole Circle, Toran Bawri, Bapu Bazar, Ganesh Ghati, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.