Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur private Day Tour
Same Day Excursion to Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur from Udaipur
Duration: Full Day
After arrival in Udaipur you will be received by our representative at your desired place in Udaipur and further drive straight for excursion tour to Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Udaipur Full Day Tour.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Boat Ride Charges in Lake Pichola
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Duration: full Day, with a break for lunch
Kumbhalgarh :Kumbhalgarh ("Kumbhal fort") is a Mewar fortress on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills, in the Rajsamand district near Udaipur of Rajasthan state in western India. It is a World Heritage Site included in Hill Forts of Rajasthan. Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha, Kumbhalgarh is also the birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar. Occupied until the late 19th century, the fort is now open to the public and is spectacularly lit for a few minutes each evening. Kumbalgarh is situated 82 km northwest of Udaipur by road. It is the most important fort in Mewar after Chittaurgarh.
In 2013, at the 37th session of the World Heritage Committee held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Kumbhalgarh Fort, along with five other forts of Rajasthan, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site under the group Hill Forts of Rajasthan.
With a wall over 38 km long, the fort is among the largest wall complex in the world, and the second largest fort in Rajasthan after Chittor Fort.
Ranakpur is situated between the mountains of Pali and one of the famous places of Rajasthan which was given the name after Rana Kumbha. The main tourist attractions of Ranakpur are its famous temples. Ranakpur houses a collection of Jain temples unmatched in their beauty. The temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Adinatha, the first Jain Tirthankara (spiritual leader) who conquered the cycle of rebirth and achieved enlightenment.
Marked as one of the five holy places for the Jain community, these were created in the 15th century. The central Chaumukha [four faced temple] is dedicated to Adinathji the temple is an astounding creation with 29 halls and 1,444 pillars all distinctly carved and no two being alike is an amazing evidence of the genius sense of architecture that enhances the charm of the place. Every temple has this conceivable surface carved with equal delicacy.
Tour ends but sweet memories remains always. Please don't hesitate to contact us or email us for any kind of travel inquiries for Udaipur and all Rajasthan.
Departure Point :Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.