Kuranda Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Scenic Railway
Journey above Barron Gorge National Park on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Climb aboard the heritage Kuranda Scenic Railway
Explore a rainforest of over 1,200 species of flowering plants and 800 species of rainforest trees
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Outward journey to Kuranda on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return journey to Cairns on the Kuranda Scenic Railway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barron Gorge National Park, Wrights Lookout Rd, Queensland Australia
Board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and journey to Kuranda, a picturesque mountain retreat just 25 kilometers northwest of Cairns. Take advantage of 2 stations en route to alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest. Hike to spectacular lookouts or visit the CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Interpretive Center.
Next, explore the fascinating village of Kuranda, where the heritage markets are full of colorful and interesting arts and crafts. Use the time to visit sites (own expense) such as Birdworld and walk in the rainforest while tropical birds fly around you. Go to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary where over 1,500 butterfly species will enchant you in the rainforest gardens, or delight to the marsupials of Kuranda Koala Gardens.
Then, board the world famous Kuranda Scenic Railway for the return journey to Cairns. Wind through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and curves, appreciating what an amazing feat of engineering feat the rail line is.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel in Cairns.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.