Kusadasi Jeep Safari
Daily jeep safari tour in Kusadasi is for all adventure fans. Drive the jeep through mountains, with a tea stop or let you be driven through beaches and forests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Jeep Safari
- Professional tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Soft Drinks (During Lunch)
- Entry/Admission - Kusadasi Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi Castle, Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi Turkey
After your breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotels and come to the point of departure, jeep distribution will be made appropriately.
Our departure time is 10:15. Being pointed our course in a map, Paved road is chosen to Davutlar.
the climbing begins to Samson Mountain in a mountain way.
There is not another road apart from earth and mountain road any more in this way.
Dust , earth and wild life begin to 1000 meter hill , shortly a wonderful adventure begins.
After we arrive at hill , we will visit historical Monastery. In a mountain way, you can see wild horses, herd of pig, snake, turtle, rabbit, squirrel, etc.
After having gone down from mountain, particularly Historical Zeus Cave is chosen for having shower and being cleaned.
Lunch is completely from Turkish kitchen.
After lunch, you can swim approximately an hour in the sea in Sevgi Beach.
You had lived adventure and driven 4x4 American CJ 8 Wrangler, Land Rover and Suzuki Vitara Jeep to 18:00 o’clock.
Also an experienced guide who knows English and his / her assistant will be at the head of convoy.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Kusadasi Hotels and Kusadasi Cruise PortYour pick up time will be arranged depending on your hotel's locationPorts
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.