Kusadasi Port to Selcuk Ephesus and Mary House Private Tour
•You will be met at the ports with your name sign by our tour guide. Between 07:30 and 10:30 if you late little bit we wait you no problem
•Our tour guide will be with your group from arrival till departure,
•You have the flexibility to spend how much time you want in each site and make small changes on the itinerary,
•You do not have to wait for other group members or have limited time in each site,
•You have a chance to make stops during the tour where ever you want to have pictures.
•Our tours are cheaper than cruise shore tour rates although they are private.
•You may decide on departure time guaranteed on-time return to your ship. You will visit the most popular sights with an expert local tour guide. Some Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Tours; - In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with about 30-40 people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Double A/C new model non smoking mercedes Van
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
- %100 satisfaction
- Private Transportation,parking fees
- Exprienced Driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - St. John The Baptist Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Travel with your own private guide from your cruise ship dock in Kusadasi to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the Byzantine Empire and ancient Rome as you walk through the well-preserved ruins, then pass by the Temple of Artemis ruins, another important site.
Apart from the Temple of Artemis, in Ephesus there are also some more monumental buildings, like the Library of Celsus and a theatre capable of hosting 25,000 spectators.
What is more, Ephesus was one of the seven churches of Asia that are cited in the Book of Revelation. It is believed that the Gospel of John was written here. The city was the site of several 5th-century Christian Councils
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. John The Baptist Church, Sirince Mahallesi, Sirince Turkey
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:16, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.