Kutaisi City- Pearl of Imereti
Imereti is very picturesque: mountains covered with dense green forests, full-flowing rivers with a crash flowing down the gorges, deep canyons, waterfalls and caves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Comfortable Transport
- Accredited Guide
- Hotel in Kutaisi
- Entries Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- Entry/Admission - Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
Day 1: Kutaisi
Stop At: Kutaisi, Georgia
Kutaisi is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities. It was founded around 4 millenniums ago. The cradle of ancient civilization in Georgia always served as a main cultural and educational center of the region.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Road to Gelati Monastery, Motsameta, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
The monastery was founded by King David IV the Builder in 1106. The Monastery was built before 1125 and for another five years was decorated with mosaics, which are considered the best in the whole of Transcaucasia. At that time, the monastery was the seat of the Gelati Academy, whose members studied ancient Greek philosophy.
At the entrance gate to the monastery was buried King David IV the Builder
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Bagrati Cathedral, Bagrati Street, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
A huge temple, towering on a mountain above the city, which was erected at the beginning of XI century, there were many warriors, attacks and destruction. Most recently, the temple was restored. Bagrat Temple was a UNESCO World Heritage Site until it was restored in 2000.With our Tour you will visit Bagrati Cathedral and enjoy the view of the city in the light of the setting sun.
Duration: 25 minutes
Accommodation included: Hotel Sanapiro 3*
Day 2: Kutaisi
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
One of the largest caves in Europe, although only a small part of it is open to tourists. The total length of 22 km and almost two dozen halls, and a walking tour covers only 1.5 km. Visitors have the opportunity to observe the cave beauty on the underground river with a boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve, Banoja, Kutaisi Georgia
The reserve is located 7 km from Kutaisi and is known for a 350-meter-long cave of stalactites and stalagmites, traces of dinosaurs and unique vegetation.
The reserve also has an observation bridge with a glass floor, which overlooks the entire territory and partially to Kutaisi.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.