Kutaisi monasteries: Gelati, Motsameta, Bagrati. 3 hour tour
Join "Megobari tours" on Imereti religious gems tour. We will start our tour visiting UNESCO protected Gelati monastery, which was an important scientific center since Middle ages, and it is important today, as most of the Georgian royalty is buried there.
We will continue to Motsameta monastery, another important spot for Georgian religion, enjoy beautiful views of Tskaltsitela river from the Monastery garden!
Finally, we will visit the royal Bagrati cathedral, learn its history & enjoy panoramic views of Kutaisi.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagrati Cathedral, Bagrati Street, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
Visit emblematic Kutaisi church - Bagrati cathedral. And enjoy the beautiful panorama of Kutaisi
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Road to Gelati Monastery, Motsameta, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
Visit one of the most important monasteries in all Georgia, UNESCO protected Gelati, which was not only monaster, but also an important Medieval scientific center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Motsameta Monastery, Tbilisi, Motsameta, Kutaisi 0172 Georgia
Another important monastery in Imereti region, near Kutaisi. This Monastery is a symbol of Georgian faith.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests up at all Kutaisi hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.