We invite you to a hard, but unforgettable excursion. One of the main cathedrals of Georgia, the largest cave of the Caucasus and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- The capital of the Imeretian kingdom, Kutaisi, the second largest city of Georgia after the capital. One of the main attractions of Kutaisi is the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin, or as it is traditionally called by the people, the temple of Bagrat. A few years ago, these were picturesque ruins included in the UNESCO World Heritage Fund. But by the will of the authorities the temple was rebuilt anew and again began to operate in 2012. Our next stop is the Gelati Monastery. Through the canyon a few kilometers from the Gelati Monastery is the monastery of the Holy Martyrs David and Constantine (Monastery of Motsamet). According to legend, it is in the vicinity of Kutaisi that there is a mountain to which the ancient Greek gods chained the titan of Prometheus. Recently opened to visit the cave Kumistavi is just opposite the very mountain. Underground rivers, natural underground palaces, falling on stalagmites
Departure Point :Big group pick up from the hotelSmall group meeting at Maydan
Departure Time :Everyday at 7 a.m.
Return Detail :Liberty square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.