Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Cesky Sternberk castle
The glory of Kutna Hora in the medieval times touched the glory of Prague because of the richness of its silver mines. The uniqueness of this “little Prague” and its world famous Ossuary (Bone church) was recognized as precious world heritage by UNESCO. Use the time outside Prague wisely and visit also 13th century Cesky Sternberk castle on the way. This castle was built by ancient Czech aristocratic family that still owns the castle till today after almost 800 years. Enjoy this historical excursion to places you won't see anywhere else in the world on a comfortable private trip ALL-INCLUSIVE (with lunch & admission fees) with no need to take care of anything.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Cake per person
- Admission fees to Kutna Hora (2 Cathedrals, Bone Church)
- Admission fee for guided excursion to Cesky Sternberk Castle (group)
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of Assumption
- Entry/Admission - The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
- Entry/Admission - St Barbara's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Historicke Centrum Kutne Hory
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Sternberk Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of Assumption, U Zastavky, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Your private guide / driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h 15min of comfortable drive you start exploring Kutna Hora. You visit the first cathedral in Czechia - Cathedral of Assumption - with almost one meter high golden monstrance from 14th century with non-quantifiable value. Listen to the legend how it survived all the wars till today.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary, Zamecka, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Go down into the crypt and admire world famous Ossuary with bones of 40.000 victims of wars and plague designed in pyramids, coat of arms, chandeliers, etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Barbara's Cathedral, Barborska Street, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
St. Barbara's Cathedral was supposed to compete with the biggest church in Prague - St. Vitus in Prague Castle. Evaluate how well the work of medieval masters fulfilled the task.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Historicke Centrum Kutne Hory, Kutna Hora Czech Republic
Glory of Kutna Hora in medieval time touched the glory of Prague because of silver mines and mints. People from this Bohemian silver Klondike followed Prague by inviting the same architects to build cathedral of St. Barbara, second "Charles bridge", Italian Court (Silver mint), etc.
Taste a true Bohemian lunch at some local restaurant after walk in the city centre (lunch included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Sternberk Castle, Cesky Sternberk 1, Cesky Sternberk 257 27 Czech Republic
After lunch and short drive visit one the oldest Czech castles on the way back to Prague - 13th century Cesky Sternberk castle. This castle was built and is still owned (!!) after almost 800 years by ancient Czech aristocratic family. Experience their way of life on a 1h tour in a small group before you go back to Prague (admission included).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except a tour in Cesky Sternberk Castle). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.