Kutna Hora Tour including the Ossuary Visit from Prague LM without pick up
Thanks to its gorgeous church, Kutná Hora is a perfect place to visit from Prague. Visit this beautiful conservation area listed in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List and its unique Ossuary.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Travelling by modern bus
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Wi-Fi & USB charger
- Drop off
- Entry/Admission - The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
- Entry/Admission - St Barbara's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary, Zamecka, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Ossuary - this Roman-Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints is a two-storey building built in the 14th century. The local underground chapel is renowned for its very specific decoration made of human bones, of which there are more than 40,000.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Barbara's Cathedral, Barborska Street, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
During the trip to Kutná Hora you will visit a late gothic jewel ‒ St. Barbara’s Church. The church belongs among the most famous buildings of Kutná Hora and has always been a symbol of the town and the pride of its miners.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of Kutna Hora, Kutna Hora Czech Republic
Visit this beautiful conservation area listed in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Prague, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Every bus has hand sanitizer, our buses are disinfect with ozone.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.