Kutna Hora UNESCO town & Sedlec 5 hrs by Skoda Superb /Mercedes Benz V /Sprinter
We are knowlegeable, experienced luxury travel partner with more than 20 years on the market specializing in providing private services in friendly atmosphere and in organizing tailor made tours of your choice.
Kutna hora is an UNESCO`s listed medieval town located in once prosperous silver mining area, famous for its Gothic Cathedral of St. Barbara, its beautiful houses, and the medieval mint.
Due to silver mining it was one of the most important Czech royal towns in the Middle Ages
Sedlec, a small 13th century town, which is not far from Kutna hora , is also worth a closer look because of its Gothic church ornamented with 40 000 human bones.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
What's excluded :
- food, drinks, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - St Barbara's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Barbara's Cathedral, Barborska Street, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
The Cathedral of St Barbara, a jewel of the Late Gothic period and one of the four cathedral-type buildings in Bohemia, was incribed on the UNESCO World Heritage
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary, Zamecka, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Sedlec, a small 13th century town, which is not far from here, is also worth a closer look because of its Gothic church ornamented with 40 000 human bones.
the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary is part of the former Cistercian monastery in Sedlec, founded in 1142. The cemetery church is a two-floor charnel-type building from the 14th century. According to legend, CLAY which was brought by the monks from Jerusalem was scattered at the Sedlec cemetery in 1278, thus making the cemetery the oldest “holy field“ in Central Europe .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from the hotels and apartments.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Kutna Hora UNESCO town & Sedlec 5 hrs by luxury Mercedes Benz V or Sprinter 10/28/2019 - 10/20/2021
Tour up to 6 people 10/29/2019 - 10/20/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Tour up to 15 people 10/29/2019 - 10/20/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats on request in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.