Kyaiktiyo - Golden Rock Pagoda Full Day Tour
After breakfast, our representative guide will pick you up at the hotel and head to kyaikhtiyoe (Golden Rock ) by coach. Kyaikhtiyoe is about 160 km from Yangon. It stands on a gilded boulder precariously perched on the edge of a hill over 3615 feet above sea level. There are many interesting legends about the Pagoda and Nat (Spirit of Gods) shrines along the way from the base camp to the pagoda. There is also a popular belief that a person gains wealth every time he visit the pagoda.The coach has to stop at Kinpun Base camp. From there,you have to take a truck which is normally used for hilly track up to Yathae Taung. For the rest of the journey,we will take a cable car up the Golden Rock.In the evening ,we will go back to kinpun base camp by same route .And then back to Yangon by coach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, Kin Pun Myanmar
Kyaiktiyo Pagoda AKA Golden Rock Pagoda.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.