Kyaiktiyo Pagoda Private Day Tour from Yangon
Explore Kyaiktiyo Pagoda -The Golden Rock with our experienced English speaking local guide and see this marvelous Golden Rock dazzles with brilliance on top of the mountain about 7.6m in height and the pagoda itself rises up to a height of 7.3m. Enjoy the breathtaking view and the cooler air on top of the mountain. A very special and one of the three most sacred religious sites in Myanmar, along with the Shwedagon Pagoda and the Mahamuni Temple.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transportation charges
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Beer/ Beverage
- Items/ services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, Kin Pun Myanmar
Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel around 6am in Yangon downtown and head to Kyaiktiyo Pagoda -The Golden Rock located in Kyaikhto Township and it will take approximately 3.5 hours by car drive through towns and some pay roads. When we arrive at the bottom of the mountain, we will transfer to an open trucks which will take about 45 minutes up to the hill. Pilgrims come here from far and wide to worship and add gold leaf to the rock, which seems to defy gravity by delicately balancing on the edge of the 1100 metre high mountain. Enjoy the panoramic 360 degree views of the surrounding Mon State Mountains from the summit and take some wonderful photos. Please note that proper dress is requires, no knees or shoulders showing. You can cross over a small bridge and stick the gold leaves on the Golden Rock, but only male is allowed. Female are not allowed to participate in this form of veneration. Visitors can go for an hour trekking to crow mouth, Kyee Kan Mouth along the natural road. If you could throw a coin into the mouth you will be granted a wish. Many local shops selling religious paraphernalia and one can also find many eateries and gift shops. In the afternoon, you will head back to the ground of the mountain and passing by Wor, Bago, Hlegu, Phaya Gyi and Phaya Lay Townships located on the roadside. We will stop at a local restaurant for a tea or coffee before head back to Yangon. Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely after an amazing trip to Kyaiktiyo Pagoda.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your lodging hotels situated in Yangon
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Proper dress is required: no knees or shoulders showing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.