Kyat Cave and Loikaw sightseeing
The home of Padaung (long neck people) located in the Karan Hills area, near the State's northern trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Loikaw, Loikaw, Kayah State
We will pick you up from airport or hotel, we will first visit the local market to observe colorful tribes and we will visit to Kyat Gu (Spiritual Cave). Local people believe that the cave was a house of some kind of spirits (Nat) as there are some coffin-look-alike hollow woods are lying surprisingly.
In Afternoon, we will visit Taung Kwe Paogda, which comprises a number of white and gold monuments sitting on top of limestone outcrops which jut dramatically from the surrounding plains. They are interesting and fun to wander around and provide a different experience to other pagodas in Myanmar – as well as offering panoramic views of the distant plains, hills and mountains and then, visit the Phoperyone Monastery, Kayar National Museum and Haw palace.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel ( one pick-up point only).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Pegu Travels