Kyoto Bamboo Forest Electric Bike Tour
This is an incredible 25km E-bike tour that focuses on exploring the celebrated Arashiyama Bamboo Grove district, but also takes time to explore stunning temple environments aways from the tourist tracks.
Hop on our new Panasonic E-bikes and cover a lot of ground as we pedal effortlessly through a blend of urban and countryside settings. We will bike past Kyoto's daily life and give you insight into the city's rich history, culture, and scenic beauty.
We only allow a maximum of 8 guests for a safe and controlled experience.
Travellers should be comfortable riding 25km or 4 hours. Must be 15 years or older.
We meet 20 minutes before departure in order to get you comfortable on your E-bike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Temple Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otagi Nenbutsu-ji Temple, 2-5 Saga Toriimotofukatanicho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 616-8439 Kyoto Prefecture
This serene temple is away from the crowds, and we will view its expansive collection of small buddhist statue figures and check out a few funny surprises.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Giouji Temple, 32 Sagatoriimoto Kozakachō, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8435, Japan
We will walk through this fabulous moss temple and take-in its relaxing and contemplative settings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Bamboo Forest Trail, Sagatenryuji Tateishicho, Ukyo -ku, Kyoto 616-8375 Kyoto Prefecture
We will park our bikes and walk some of this must-see Kyoto attraction, the famous Arashiyama bamboo grove
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :NORU Kyoto Bike Tours, 429-22 Takigahanachō, Kamigyō-ku, Kyoto 滝ケ鼻町429, 22 滝ケ鼻町 上京区 京都市 京都府 602-8336, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers who cannot cycle 25 km or 4 hours
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We regularly sanitize our bikes and helmets before and after use. Masks are available for all guests. We remain in outdoor settings for the duration of the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.