Kyrenia and Famagusta Excursion from Ayia Napa
A trip that will give you the chance to discover the unspoiled beauty of the northern part of Cyprus. On this unique excursion you will have a short drive to the "Ghost Town" of Famagusta and then enough time is given to wander around Famagusta Old Town Center. There you can admire the Gothic Church of Saint Nicholas and the charming surroundings. Continue your day driving through Pentadaktilos Mountain Range and a visit to Bellapais Abbey. The final stop is in the northern end of the island, the town of Kerynia. Take advantage of the free time and visit the Kerynia picturesque Harbor and the Castle of Kerynia, which hosts the remains of one of the oldest shipwrecks in the world.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees at Kerynia Castle
- Entry/Admission - Kyrenia Harbour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ghost Town Famagusta, Famagusta Cyprus
Short drive close to the "Ghost Town"
Stop At: Famagusta Walled City, Hisar Yolu, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Free time in Famagusta old town center
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bellapais, Bellapais, Kyrenia District
Visit at Bellapais Abbey
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kyrenia Harbour, Kyrenia Cyprus
Free time for lunch at Kyrenia harbour (optional extra not included in the price)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
There might be assigned meeting points in walking distance from theaccommodation.
Departure Time :8:35 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- During the Summer the temperatures are high, protection from the sun and hat is advisable.
- Coach excursion with up to 55 guests
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.