La Antigua Guatemala Historical and Cultural Walking Tour
Our walking tour is an opportunity to explore and learn about history, colonial art, traditions and culture of the city of La Antigua Guatemala.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Traditional candy tasting
- Entry/Admission - La Antigua GUATEMALA
What's excluded :
- Tips and services not describe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Antigua GUATEMALA, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We start our tour exploring the Central Plaza of La Antigua Guatemala and surroundings. We continue to Cathedral, the arch street, La Merced Church and convent, Spanish Cooperation, Casa Santo Domingo, San Francisco Church. 3 visitors minimum.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tours is walking on cobblestone streets
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.