La Campana Private Day Trip from Santiago
On this trekking tour, we will explore the La Campana National Park, founded in 1967 and located just 100km northwest of Santiago in the Valparaíso region in the middle of the coastal mountain range. Along with the Lago Peñuelas National Park, it was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESO in 1984 for its importance to the environment, science, education, culture and leisure activities. After collecting our lunch for later in the town of Ocoa, we will arrive at La Campana National Park. The park got its name – meaning “the bell” – from the La Campana mountain, scaled by Charles Darwin in 1834, so-called because of the shape of its peak. We will take the opportunity to warm up before the hike that awaits us, while our tour guide gives us information on the terrain of the 80km² park. Of the many paths there, we will take La Cascada, where we will be able to see wildflowers and butterflies.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport (Private tours include airport transport if necessary)
- Professional driver (Advanced License)
- Bilingual tour guide – Spanish and English
- Boxed lunch (sandwich, fruit, dried fruit, cereal bar)
- Entrance Fee to La Campana National Park
- Entry/Admission - La Campana Ocoa National Park
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Campana Ocoa National Park, F-304, Hijuelas, Valparaíso, Chile
Located 80 km northwest from Santiago, this national park covers approximately 80 square kilometres (31 sq mi) and is home to one of the last palm forests of Jubaea Chinensis (Chilean Wine Palm), which prehistorically had a much wider distribution than at present
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the central neighbourhoods in Santiago. (Vitacura, Las Condes,Providencia, Santiago Centro, Ñuñoa).Exact pick-up time is confirmed the day before with an email sent by your guide between 6 pm and 8 pm. Pick-up is between 8 AM and 9 AM.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from Santiago.
- Minimum age is 14 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or other injuries
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Our tour guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with the necessary additional information about the weather and pickup details
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If it rains or snows, you will take an alternative route that will be announced.
- All year
- Pricing Type: Private
- Maximum travelers: 8 or 12 (According the Transportation)
- Operates: Daily, subject to availability
- Languages offered on activity/tour: Spanish / English
- Cut-off Time: 24 hours
- Duration: 1 day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A medium fitness level is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.