La Fortuna Waterfall Guide hike
La Fortuna Waterfall Reserve is a place where over 4 000 ml precipitation a year give you the chance to enjoy this majestic 210 feet high fall. A five hundred meters downhill hike will give you the chance to see it from the very bottom where a “natural pool” awaits if you want to swim in the fresh water of La Fortuna river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people
- Transportation From Hotels in La Fortuna |Arenal
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- No meals
This tour begins visiting a unique open air butterfly garden, a very different concept from cover gardens, because all the landscape has being set up with nectar and host plants recreating a natural environment to attract local butterflies from the surrounding trees, every day becomes a singularity due to the visit of different species.
Now we are ready to take the trail to the waterfall base and its crystal clear waters. Along the trail, carved into the hillside, you will observe plants, trees, and animals, which inhabit the area like sloths, toucans, orioles and more. You can choose to swim in its refreshing waters, take amazing photographs, or simply relax and take in all of the beauty of the La Fortuna Waterfall.
When you visit this park, you are not only getting the chance to enjoy this marvelous natural wonder, you will be helping to support the Development Association of the community; 100% of the entrance fee goes for social projects and benefit schools, nutritional centers, the orphanage, our roads and more.
• La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotel in La Fortuna |Arenal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not forget binoculars, camera, insect repellent, towel and swimsuit.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.