La Gomera Day Trip from Tenerife
Visit the island of La Gomera on a day trip from southern Tenerife, and experience its sights, culture and food with a local guide! A haven of peace with dramatic terrain, the island is often considered as the gem of the Canarian archipelago. Discover landmarks such as Columbus House in the capital of San Sebastian, ogle the views from Mirador de Las Carboneras, enjoy a 2-course lunch in a quaint village, and then watch a ‘silbo gomero’ (local whistling language) demonstration. The meal will be traditional Canarian. I a special dietary meal is required let us know beforehand so this can be arranged.
PLEASE NOTE THE ITINERARY MAY ALTER TO VARIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Lunch and half-bottle of wine
- Ferry crossing (passports needed)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Torre del Conde Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garajonay National Park, Gm-2, 38830, La Gomera Spain
Driving the the area stops may be made for photos and enjoy the views. The beautiful mysterious laurel forrests and views over the Atlantic looking at Tenerife Mount Teide volcano.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Torre del Conde Park, Callejon de la Torre Conde 5, 38800 San Sebastian de la Gomera, La Gomera Spain
You will have some time in San Sebastian to take a walk to see the Torre Del Conde. A medeival fortification build around 1470 as a defence for the island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Iglesia de la Asuncion de San Sebastian de La Gomera, Calle Tanquito 13, 38800 San Sebastian de la Gomera, La Gomera Spain
Again while in San Sabastian you will be given free time to walk around. you may want to check out a canarian church (very lovely)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Calle el Espigón, 34, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP IS NOT FROM EVERY HOTEL. We will issue you with a meeting point that will be within a short walk to where you are staying, THIS WILL BE ISSUED ON YOUR CONFERMATION EMAIL. NOT ON YOUR TICKET.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Pickup from NorthTenerife 3/24/2014 - 12/31/2021
Pickup from South Tenerife 3/24/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Monday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Walking shoes, warm clothes, water and sunscreen are strongly recommended
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ITINERARY MAY ALTER DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Original Passport needed for the ferry crossing
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Results of not wearing a face mask may result in you being denied access to the excursion without a refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.