La Hacienda Park Day Trip
Discover the Dominican Republic as you never imagined it on a full-day excursion to La Hacienda Park, the only theme park in Bavaro and Punta Cana, opened in January 2016. You'll have the chance to ride a pure-bred horse and drive a Polaris buggy through a coffee plantation and will have a bath into the Anamuya River. Visit plantations while meet local people, and see how they live during this day of active and cultural experiences amid the island's natural setting. Enjoy the fastest ziplines in Caribbean area, 5 lines with automatic brake, including the longest in Caribe, Live Quick jump experience from 20 meters and enjoy the first chairlift in Dominican Republic. Finish it all with some outstanding local food in the middle of the Anamuya jungle.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water at your arrival and from water dispensers
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Soft drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your tour to La Hacienda Park starts with hotel pickup in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Uvero Alto, Bayahibe, La Romana, Juan Dolio or Boca Chica. During the 1-hour journey from the last hotel in the route (from 95% of the hotels), listen to commentary from your guide about the local people and their life in this nature paradise.
When you arrive at the modern park, receive a briefing by the staff about the three activities you'll enjoy during your visit (in no specific order). Drive along a riverbed in a Polaris buggy designed to be operated under the most extreme conditions, and cross mud trenches, traverse the middle of a coffee plantation, and cruise into the water. You will also have a break to swim in the pure waters of the Anamuya River.
On horseback, ride along a route that takes you across streams and up mountains, designed by experts to ensure that even children can enjoy it. Surrounding the complex's perimeter, discover the safari route, which will take you past scenes of Dominican field history; learn about the importance of coffee plantations for the country's economy, see mango and sour sop trees, pass by sugar and cocoa plantations, and check out a local village complete with cow milking.
Experience the first chairlift in the country, with outstanding views of the area. There are 5 lines of zipline waiting for you, including the longest in all Caribbean, and one of the fastest, traveling faster than 45 miles per hour. At the end of the fifth line, have the chance to practice your quick jump from 65 feet (20 meters) high.
After completing your activities, head to a typical but contemporary Dominican restaurant where several authentic dishes are available at the buffet, such as pumpkin soup, fish prepared with coconut, or fried bananas.
Your time ends with a group farewell party, including a local band playing typical instruments and songs. Then return to hotels for drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Bavaro, Punta Cana, and Uvero Alto hotels
Departure Time :7:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 240 lbs (109kg)
- Minimum height for buggy is 4 feet (120cm)
- Minimum height for horse riding, chairlift, zipline and quick jump is 4 feet (120cm)
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- Dress code: Sport and casual
- Small-group tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.