La Paz Day Tour
In La Paz Tour we start early in the morning taking the east highway road that goes from San Jose del Cabo to La Paz. In the beginning part of this tour, we pass by a few towns.
While the beautiful views of the gulf and the desert landscapes are seeing during a period of time, our journey slowly return inland up to the lower part of the sierra mountains.
After getting a quick but nice stop at the famous "Hotel California" or any other place you'd like here at Todos Santos, the final ride of our tour begins. This last part happens to be quite special, considering the gorgeous sunset views usually seen at the Pacific Ocean side during the afternoon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transportation
- Fully air conditioned vans
- Bilingual tour guide
- Bottled Water
- Lunch at La Paz
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia De Nuestra Senora Pilar
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
- Entrance to the Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Antropologia e Historia de Baja California Sur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
Enjoy an incredible tour in La Paz.
In the beginning part of this tour, we pass by a few towns:
1.- El triunfo and
2.- San Bartolo
.at this point , the road actually will meet the Sea of Cortez . Once we visit the many attractions of the beautiful city of La Paz we will see some of it´s gorgeous Malecon, have some free time to shop arts, crafts, and souvernirs. Then will go to the fascinating:
Using the Pacific side highway in this occasion for our return, our next and last stop at Todos Santos located 50 miles away La Paz, you'll have the chance to enjoy the sunset views during the afternoon.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Iglesia De Nuestra Senora Pilar, Plaza De Todos Santos, Todos Santos 23305 Mexico
Then we will go to the fascinating mission of Nuestra Señora del Pilar y we will appreciate the artistic architectonical detail used in this building.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Antropologia e Historia de Baja California Sur, Ignacio Altamirano and Cinco de Mayo, La Paz Mexico
We will visit the Anthropology and History Museum of La Paz where we will learn the history of Baja California Sur through fossils, paintings, and other types of antiques.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.