La Paz Half-Day Foodie Tour
Local food? Why not? Most of the time when travelling in Bolivia, one misses the best part of touring “food and drinks”. On this tour a traveler may have the chance to have some local food in different places that are not visited by foreigners.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- The meeting point of this tour is at main square (Plaza Murillo) at 2:00pm. The first stop is a super traditional soup taste at a local restaurant (Chairo). It's a soup made out of dehydrated potatoes “nothing compares to this exquisite unique Bolivian soup”.
After having a hot good soup the next step to start digestion will be a walk to Camacho Market to try a special fruit salad (YAY dessert). Bolivia is well known for having, in general, organic fruit all over the country. On this market you choose the fruit and yogurt of all kinds you can possibly imagine.
Who said Chocolate? After the delicious fruit salad dessert if you have some room still, we might have a short visit to Bolivian chocolate factory (free samples).
Time to get now a local transport that most of the time is not used by tourist and we just take advantage of this time to get high up and get to try local fish from lake Titicaca and potato stew.
Now with our bellies super full we start walking down to downtown going through different markets and this special one that you will love since there are lots of stuff to buy and get a great deal in locals markets is just awesome.
To top notch this day we shall have an amazing retreat to a beautiful look-out point in which if the chance is given we shall see the sunset in La Paz.
Again we take local transport to a very well-known place to finish the tour.
Departure Point :La Paz, La Paz, La Paz Department
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.