La Paz Tour, Historical City, Beach, Colonial and Beautiful scenery on the way!
The most complete experience of Baja's southern towns!
In La Paz Tour we start early in the morning taking the east highway road that goes from San Jose del Cabo to La Paz. In the beginning part of this tour, we pass by a few towns (not mentioned here) while heading to the east side coast, where Buena Vista and Los Barriles are. At this point, the road actually will meet the Sea of Cortez for the first time.
While the beautiful views of the gulf and the desert landscapes are seeing during a period of time, our journey slowly return inland up to the lower part of the sierra mountains, where San Bartolo's mining towns:
Once we visit the many attractions of the beautiful city of La Paz we will see some of its beautiful and crystal clear beaches, walk on its gorgeous Malecon, have some free time to shop arts, crafts, and souvenirs.
Using the Pacific side highway in this occasion for our return, we prepare to head on to our next and last stop at Todos Santos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Bilingual tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
Once we visit the many attractions of the beautiful city of La Paz we will see some of its beautiful and crystal clear beaches, walk on its gorgeous Malecon, have some free time to shop arts, crafts, and souvenirs. Then we will go to the fascinating mission of Nuestra Señora del Pilar y we will appreciate the artistic architectonical detail used in this building. Next we will visit the Anthropology and History Museum of La Paz where we will learn the history of Baja California Sur through fossils, paintings, and other types of antiques. Finally we'll have an exquisite lunch close to the bay in a Mexican restaurant. Then we will be ready to go back.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Todos Santos, Todos Santos, Baja California
Hotel California (Quick stop).
Pacific side sunset view on the way back to Cabo San Lucas.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Buenavista & Los Barriles view.
San Bartolo - Following towns:
El Triunfo - Mining town.
San Antonio - Mining town.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Cabo San Lucas Private Charters, Unnamed Road, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name of hotel for pick up time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.