La Paz Waterfall Garden Tour from Tamarindo Guanacaste
La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the #1 Most Visited Privately Owned Ecological Attraction in Costa Rica featuring the best hiking near San José, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, animal sanctuary with over 100 species of animals.
Five waterfalls, cloud forest and rain forest, safe hiking trails, aviary with numerous species of birds.
Transfers Tamarindo to La paz Waterfall Volcan Poas.Round Trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Include :
Tiket La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
Lunch Buffet includes multiple selections of Traditional Costa Rican Dishes, Full Salad Bar, Pizza, Garlic Bread, French Fries, Fresh Fruits, Rice Pudding and unlimited Fresh Fruit Juice, Coffee and Tea.
• Depart 4:00 am .
• Arrival La Paz Waterfall Gardens 9:00 am
• Duration Tours 4: 00 hs
• Depart to tamarindo 1:00 pm
• Arrival Tamarindo 6:00 pm.
Toucan feeding demonstration time, insect exhibit, butterfly observatory, capuchin (white-faced) monkeys, black-handed spider monkeys, hummingbird garden with 26 documented species, hummingbird hand feeding demonstration time in the mornings and afternoons, serpentarium (snake exhibit), jaguars, pumas, ocelots, margays, tica house with petting zoo and ox cart, ranarium (frog exhibit), orchid exhibit, heliconia exhibit. All of these offered at one place, makes us the best eco park in Costa Rica.
Departure Point :Tamarindo Area.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.