La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Wildlife Refuge day tour from San Jose
La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the # 1 most visited private ecological attraction in Costa Rica that offers you the best trails near San Jose, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, including the famous La Paz Waterfall, an animal sanctuary and private reserve of wildlife with more than 100 species of animals and environmental education programs. Five waterfalls, cloud forest and rain forest, trails, aviary with 40 species of birds, feeding toucans in the palm of the hand, titi monkeys, insect display, butterfly garden with their laboratory, 2-toed sloths, white-faced or capuchin monkeys, spider monkeys, garden of hummingbirds with more than 26 documented species, feeding hummingbirds in the palm of the hand in the mornings and afternoons, serpentarium, jaguar, pumas, ocelots, tigrillos, cauceles, house of peace with area of domestic animals and cart with oxen. Frog, display of orchids, display of heliconias, bromeliads.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz, 126 6 km North from Vara Blanca Gas Station, Vara Blanca 00000 Costa Rica
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel, get on your transfer vehicle and head to the gardens of the La Paz waterfall. Visit ten animal exhibitions to see fascinating creatures, such as butterflies, monkeys, toads, snakes, exotic birds and even felines from the jungle that roam the place.
Take a moderate-intensity hike to the gardens of the La Paz waterfall, an exuberant green space where biodiversity is very present. Walk the paved trail of 3 kilometers (1.8 mi), which will take you to the base of the La Paz waterfall. This ecological park, with a height that varies between 1,200 and 1,500 meters (4,000 to 5,000 ft), is home to a wide variety of wildlife and plant species.
The La Paz waterfall is a perfect and relaxing destination for the whole family, full of opportunities to take photographs worthy of a postcard of the fantastic natural beauty of Costa Rica.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers at any Hotel located in San Jose downtown, Heredia downtown or Alajuela downtown.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small groups ( 5-8 passenger maximum per excursion)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.