La Pedrera-Casa Milà Skip the Line Admission Ticket with Audioguide
Explore La Pedrera — otherwise known as Casa Milà — one of Gaudi’s most iconic Barcelona buildings, on this 1.5-hour skip-the-line audio tour. Walk through the entrance reserved for skip-the-line ticket holders, and view the interior of this early 20th-century masterpiece at leisure, as an audio guide chronicles the architect’s vision and building’s construction. View the spiraling chimneys of the Warrior Rooftop and enjoy the best panoramic views of Barcelona; learn about Gaudi’s life at the Gaudi Space in the amazing Whale Attic; see a recreated Gaudi-designed apartment; visit the courtyards, a true spectacle of light, shapes and colours.
Did you know that Casa Milà is also a Foundation? Catalunya La Pedrera Foundation serves society to build a better and fairer future within a framework of direct quality, excellence and innovation. The Foundation enable more than 500.000 people to have a better and fairer future.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit at your own pace
- Skip the line
- Free audio guide
- Best panoramic views of Barcelona
- Tour of 4,500 square metres divided across five floors
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Designed between 1906 and 1912, UNESCO-listed La Pedrera is one of Barcelona's icons, and was the last building that Gaudí worked on before he devoted his attention to La Sagrada Familia. Often called Casa Milà after the family who commissioned Gaudi to create it, the building’s official name translates as ‘the quarry’ in Spanish, and some of its most beautiful spaces are open to the public.
Armed with your skip-the-line ticket, head to Passeig de Gracia avenue, where La Pedrera is located. Admire its striking exterior, and then head straight inside, through the special entrance reserved for skip-the-line ticket holders. Collect your audio guide and explore the eye-opening interiors at your leisure. With audio commentary providing rich detail, you’ll come away with a deep understanding of the building and Gaudi himself.
Pass through the decorative lobbies and two courtyards of Passeig de Gràcia and Provenca with their swirling murals and mosaics, and hear how Gaudi designed them to optimize light and ventilation. Explore the Exhibition Hall, the former residence of the building’s owners, the Milà family. Take in original Gaudi features including the stair columns and then enter the La Pedrera apartment to learn about early 20th-century Barcelona and see a recreation of a Gaudi-designed, bourgeois apartment of the period.
Ascend to La Pedrera’s crowning glory: its roof terrace. Marvel at the corkscrew chimneys set against the sweeping backdrop of Barcelona, and visit the Espau Gaudi space in the attic-like upper story — an exhibition solely dedicated to Gaudi. Examine the models, photos and displays and learn all about his life, works and vision for the building.
After roughly 1.5 hours, your audio tour ends, leaving you free to leave or continue exploring independently.
Departure Point :Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flash photography and tripods are prohibited
- Note the ticket is only valid for the day selected at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- La Pedrera-Casa Milà has a left-luggage room where you can leave anythinig you want in order to make your visit more comfortable (Baby strollers, backpacks, suitcases, tripods, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.