La Perle de Miami: Little Haiti Tour
Tours are specific to each users due to the fact the information given is base on the preference of each individual in regards to self interest of Haiti, Little Haiti, or Miami. The tour has no official route, the questions that are being ask lead the tour guide to give the user an experience of the neighborhood through the arts, music, mural, food, business, dance, and architecture.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Museum Pass
What's excluded :
- Onè! Respè! Let us take a journey back to the historic war that was fought on the island of Hispaniola currently the country of Haiti and Dominican Republic, which lead to the first black free nation under colonialism in the world. Today the roots of the revolution have spread out to Little Haiti depicting the people and culture of Haiti through texture, flavor and sound. Guest will be guided exploring insightful aspects Miami, Haiti and the Little Haiti neighborhood.
When: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Time: 10 am 12 pm 2 pm 4 pm
• Tablet - Varieties of roasted sweets including: peanuts, coconuts, sesame seed, and cashew.
Departure Point :Little Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Terrace, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.