La Piramide Park // SCALE AT ROCA La Comarca
The "La Pirámide" Park is an environmental conservation and nature tourism project with the Ejido Chavarria Viejo, is located in the majestic Sierra Madre Occidental, right in the middle between Durango and Mazatlan, Mexico. It consists of 220 hectares in development for family, school, business experiences, among friends and singles.
Dream place to visit and enjoy nature.
What's included :
- Climbing equipment
What's excluded :
Experience the pleasure of climbing in a small valley surrounded by walls of no more than 30 meters: in the middle of large rocks, stone mazes and a lot of history. The region is an ideal and unique garden to learn to climb.
Departure Point :El Salto-Villa Unión, México 40, Durango, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our foreign guests in their Hotels.If you are local guests, the pick-up option is at the BEBELECHE - Durango
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.