La Piramide Park // VIA FERRATA, RAPPEL, TIROLESA
The "La Pirámide" Park is an environmental conservation and nature tourism project with the Ejido Chavarria Viejo, is located in the majestic Sierra Madre Occidental, right in the middle between Durango and Mazatlan, Mexico. It consists of 220 hectares in development for family, school, business experiences, among friends and singles.
Dream place to visit and enjoy nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- VIA FERRATA, RAPPEL AND TIROLESA TEAM
What's excluded :
Live the feeling of achievement and adrenaline by climbing the beautiful monolith of 50 meters high without having the previous experience of this sport, conquer the top by your own means in a safe and exciting way, descend a rappel of 35 meters and fly 700 meters in the longest zip line in the State of Durango
Departure Point :El Salto-Villa Unión, México 40, Durango, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our foreign guests in their Hotels.If you are local guests, the pick-up option is at the BEBELECHE - Durango
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.