La Piramide Park // WALK AND DISCOVER THE PARK
The "La Pirámide" Park is an environmental conservation and nature tourism project with the Ejido Chavarria Viejo, is located in the majestic Sierra Madre Occidental, right in the middle between Durango and Mazatlan, Mexico. It consists of 220 hectares in development for family, school, business experiences, among friends and singles.
Dream place to visit and enjoy nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Water Bottle and Chocolate Bar
What's excluded :
Enjoy nature on a route of 5-7 km approx., Bathed by trees and infected by the flight of birds, through plains, mountains and cliffs in the Park's conservation areas.
Departure Point :El Salto-Villa Unión, México 40, Durango, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our foreign guests in their Hotels.If you are local guests, the pick-up option is at the BEBELECHE - Durango
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.