La Romana City Tour
La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic. It is known for its culture, tourism, golfing, and beautiful beaches. On this four-hour city tour, you will have the opportunity to see it all while learning about the sites with your knowledgeable guide. Wear comfortable shoes.
Important: Port exit taxes apply for port pick ups (7 USD per person, direct payment to the port authorities)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Port exit taxes (apply only in port pick ups)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altos de Chavon, La Romana 22000 Dominican Republic
Would you like to find out more about Dominican culture? Now you can, visiting iconic and captivating places thanks to this tour.
On this pleasant trip you’ll be picked up in an air-conditioned bus that will take us to one of the most iconic tourist complexes in the Dominican Republic, "Casa de Campo", where we’ll cross the immense golf course to an incomparable spot known as "Altos de Chavon.
A replica of a 16th century Mediterranean village. It features the church of San Estanislao, a 5,000-seat amphitheater, an archaeology museum showing the fascinating local history, and breath-taking views of the Chavon River. Once here, we’ll walk around the cobbled streets and you can admire this beautiful place.
After the 40 minute tour we’ll board a bus to one of the most important tobacco factories in the Dominican Republic, which produces a wide range of cigars by hand. Finally, you’ll get a panoramic view of La Romana village and free time to shop in the local craft area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers at La Romana area hotels. We will arrange the exact pick up time directly with clients.Important: Port exit taxes apply for port pick ups (7 USD per person, direct payment to the port authorities)Ports
- La Romana Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Port exit taxes apply for port pick ups (7 USD per person, direct payment to the port authorities)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.