La Scala Theatre and Museum Tour in Milan
Opera fans and theater lovers, this is the perfect Milan activity for you and an experience you’ll never forget! Join this La Scala Theatre and museum tour for a unique opportunity to discover the secrets of one of the most famous opera houses in the world. With an expert guide, visit the La Scala Museum, home to a fascinating collection of costumes, musical instruments and portraits. You'll also pass through the La Scala Theatre foyer and see its beautiful auditorium, stage and pit orchestra from the boxes!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Scala Theatre and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
This Milan tour of Teatro alla Scala, one of the most renowned opera houses on the planet, will take you inside the beloved 18th-century theater and museum. During your tour, led by an expert guide, you'll visit this incredible theater's foyer, and see the auditorium, the theater boxes, the pit orchestra and the stage itself.
You’ll also visit the theater museum and bookshop, where you can admire paintings and musical instruments dedicated to great Italian composers, and learn more about the opera house’s history. See portraits of famous Italian maestros, such as Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini.
As you tour the theater and museum, you'll gain an appreciation of the amount of work that goes in to an opera production at this famed venue, where some of the best singers in the world have performed for more than 200 years.
Book early to avoid missing out! La Scala is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Teatro alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the visit to the La Scala Theatre auditorium is guaranteed unless a rehearsal or show is in progress. In the event of this occurring, your guide will provide you a voucher to visit the auditorium at the next available date.
- The La Scala Opera House is an active theater; therefore, the opening times are subject to the needs of the artistic production. If the tour is modified, you will be offered a different time for the visit. If your tour is cancelled, then you would be offered a full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.