La Spezia Shore Excursion: Small Group Pisa and Florence Highlights Tour
Want to avoid the large cruise ship tours and see Pisa and Florence in style. This small group tour is the best guided way to see the Leaning Tower, Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and many other famous historical landmarks of Florence and Pisa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/assistant to Florence and Pisa
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
We head off on this popular small group tour to the world famous medieval town of Pisa. There are some great opportunities for photos as you visit the Field of Miracles and you will love the sensational Leaning Tower of Pisa. It took nearly two hundred years to build from 1173 and started to lean in the early stages of being built. At the top of the tower you will see it leans from over twelve feet from the centre
You will also visit Duomo Square and the Pisa Baptistry of St. John, this amazing building is made from three brass doors and marble. Here you can see the sculptures that Michelangelo called the Gates of Paradise.
Why not take a walk by the Piazza Dei Cavalieri, the political center in medieval times with beautiful facades.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Once we have been in awe of Pisa we head through the Tuscan countryside to Florence, passing under the famed Porto Romana gate built into the 13th century walls of the city. Here you will enjoy guided tours of Pitti Palace, a huge Renaissance palace and palazzo. This used to be used by the ruling families and known as a power base of Napoleon.
A popular visit to Boboli Gardens which has some stunning ancient sculptures.
In Florence we also have time to explore The Piazza della Signoria with its impressive sculptures and the grand Palazzo Vecchio, known as the town hall. Here you can visit the famous Uffizi Gallery, a museum that proudly owns several paintings from the masters including Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Botticelli and Raffaello.
Also throughout this tour you will see the wonderful sights of Santa Maria Del Fiore Cathedral with its Giotto Bell Tower as well as the Basilica of Santa Croce.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- La Spezia Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/3/2021 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- We recommend wearing smart, comfortable, seasonal clothing that is weather appropriate along with comfortable walking shoes. For those wishing to visit any churches, remember that shoulders must be covered.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.