La Vallée Village Shopping Outlet Round-Trip Transport from Paris
Shop for bargains on designer merchandise at La Vallée Village, a chic open-air outlet mall near Paris, with this round-trip transfer. Skip the hassle of driving or taking public transport and instead hop aboard a luxury coach or mini-coach for the comfortable drive to the mall. Browse high-end boutiques including Armani, Givenchy, Chloé, Coach, Versace and Jimmy Choo, and find older collections from these luxury brands at steep discounts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned bus for half day
- Round trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned bus for the day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Board your luxury, air-conditioned coach or mini-coach in central Paris for the 1-hour drive to La Vallée Village. You’ll have the whole morning or afternoon or even a full day to explore more than 100 boutiques of high-end French and international brands at this open-air outlet mall, set in the lovely Parisian countryside near Disneyland® Paris.
Stroll down the picturesque streets and stop to browse luxury wares at shops including Baccarat, Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Coach, Michael Kors and Versace. Keep your energy up with a quick bite from Natalie’s Café or a sweet treat from Amorino (own expense).
Find previous collections from top designers at discounts of at least 33% off.
After four hours of shopping some of the world’s best-known designer names, board the coach for your relaxing, stress-free return trip to central Paris.
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers the advantage of direct transport without the stress of public transport.Direct and safe access.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.