La Ventana Dinner and Tango Show with Optional Private City Tour
Enjoy a splendid dinner and tango show in which you will be able to see a top-quality show with professional tango singers and dancers, in one of the most exclusive atmospheres of Buenos Aires nightlife. With live tango and folk bands, a gaucho demonstration and a moving tribute to Eva Perón, this is one of the city’s most unique tango performances.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared table
- A la carte menu: different options of starters, main courses and desserts.
- Beverages free: wine, beer, mineral water and soft drinks
- Tango Show
- Round-trip transfer
- Private guided city tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
Tango show including beverages and dinner. Includes transfer from/to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time for the show is between 7:30pm and 8:00pm (flexible time).PICK UP PLACES:- Cruise Ship Terminal (meeting point is at the arrivals hall - GATE 10).- Hotels located in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro and San Telmo areas (meeting point is at the lobby).- Apartments located in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro and San Telmo areas (meeting point is at the apartment main door).- Other locations: passengers staying at different locations will be assigned the closest hotel within the transfer boundaries.DROP OFF: Returns to original departure point.Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.